Cat excercise wheel

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by Devddison, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Devddison

Devddison New Member

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about getting a cat exercise wheel to keep my furry friend active indoors. Any suggestions on the best models out there? Also, does anyone know if these wheels are actually effective for all cats?
    I'm a bit skeptical about whether my cat would even use it. Would love to hear your experiences or if you've found alternative ways to keep your cats fit indoors!

Devddison, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Devddison

oliviagreen Member

A cat exercise wheel is a great way to help indoor cats stay active and healthy. It's like a treadmill for cats, allowing them to run or walk in place. It's especially beneficial for high-energy cats or those living in small spaces.

Cat exercise wheels typically have a circular design with a track for the cat to run on. Some are equipped with features like adjustable resistance to accommodate cats of different fitness levels. Regular use of an exercise wheel can help cats burn off excess energy, maintain a healthy weight, and reduce behavioral problems associated with boredom or pent-up energy. It's also a fun way for them to engage their natural instinct to run and play.

oliviagreen, May 12, 2024 at 6:02 AM
Ask a Question