My Blinking Battle My Cats Seem To LOVE

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by yourkiwim8, Dec 24, 2016.

1. yourkiwim8

yourkiwim8 Member

So I got this new book that I have been studying for a couple of weeks now with the name of the cat language bible, which has been written my an animal behavior scientist. My favouritrte part by far is the way it has explained how cats communicate with blinking. For the last couple of weeks I have been going through each blink at various times with my older male cat, 2yrs.

I am really astounded at the magical response he gives me :) it has come to a situation now where he likes to play some kind of game now where we will see squint at each other for the longest lol.

However as it turns out a real slow blink from a cat is saying how much it loves you. And I am convinced that this cook has delivered a great description on how a cat talks, as well as how we can better talk with our cats.
    I made this cat language bible review that explains the book in more detail.

If you have time drop a comment to let me know what you think.

yourkiwim8, Dec 24, 2016
    linasuzy likes this.
Ask a Question