Do your cats fight?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catlover2, Sep 17, 2010.

1. catlover2

catlover2 Well-Known Member

Do you have cats that fight? Constantly? Ben and Bob fight all the time. They love eachother to pieces but fight all the time. I guess they are just like humans in that aspect then, huh? I loved my siblings but fought all the time with them.

catlover2, Sep 17, 2010
  2. catlover2

kat74 Active Member

Well occasionally I hear my cat fighting with the neighbors cats especially during the mating seasons. The males come from far distances looking for males and since our cat is female, occasionally they land on our compound. The noises they make are so annoying so we chase them away only for them to return.

kat74, Nov 25, 2011
  3. catlover2

magickat Well-Known Member

My cats do fight sometimes but it's really only play. Occasionally they fight around feeding time but that is silly as there are enough bowls for one each and more than enough food for them all!

magickat, Nov 25, 2011
  4. catlover2

kasheba New Member

They all pretty much get along i have never had any problems with them fighting.

kasheba, Nov 25, 2011
  5. catlover2

Fleexie Member

The 2 kittens I have fights every day. I think its just how they work out. (Just kidding :) )
    Anyway they are brothers so I dont think theres something wrong with it. Not like I like they fight. But what can I do.

Fleexie, Nov 25, 2011
  6. catlover2

David New Member

I have a cat named lucy. and 4 days ago i brought home another cat from the animal shelter. Her name is Raguel. Raguel is alittle over a year old. Lucy is almost 2. lucy has always been easy going, but now she is completely agressive with me and raguel. Growling and lashing out and fighting. Help please......

David, Jul 15, 2012
  7. catlover2

violino Well-Known Member

Ditto. My cats do it almost every day. And even though the older one looks angry, younger one doesn't really care. And they don't hurt each other, at least not on purpose.

violino, Jul 15, 2012
  8. catlover2

Jessi Well-Known Member

My older cat doesn't like the youngest one at all. There's a good 10 year difference between them, so it's understandable. They don't frequently fight, but they actively avoid each other. Well.... the older one avoids the younger and it confuses her, but it works out well usually, ha.

Jessi, Jul 16, 2012
  9. catlover2

steph84 Well-Known Member

My two youngest cats are always fighting at night. I can hear them tumbling and knocking stuff over all night long. I separate them, but then they both scratch at the door and moan. I am thinking of getting a can of air to scare them away from the door.

steph84, Jul 16, 2012
  10. catlover2

blackcapped Active Member

Sammy and Tsuki will fight, but it is never vicious. They are usually playing, and you typically will not see them displaying their claws. Another one of my cats likes to fight and wrestle with our dogs! She is hilarious. I have many videos of her smacking at our labrador or climbing around on him.

blackcapped, Jul 17, 2012
Ask a Question