Does their dangerous jumping scare you?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, May 22, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lmao! Mine has done that! I think they must feel some sort of embarrassment for failing, right? And try to just brush it off as nothing.

Jessi, Jul 19, 2012
  2. Jessi

dconklin Active Member

It is really a lot like most humans really! Ever see somebody fall and they look around to see if anybody saw them and then quickly try to act like nothing really just happened?
    But yeah he would do something and then try to play it off while looking at us to see if we noticed. If he didn't think we noticed he went about his thing, if he thought we did notice he would do something cute after playing off the "I meant to do that."

dconklin, Jul 20, 2012
  3. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I get a little nervous seeing any cat making a dangerous jump, even if it's not my own cat. Cats are amazingly agile, but not indestructible, so I do worry a little when I see a cat jumping on a ceiling fan or a rooftop.

ACSAPA, Jul 21, 2012
  4. Jessi

footballtim Well-Known Member

Our younger cat Phoebe does not usually get up onto high places, but one time she got on top of the kitchen cabinets, and was afraid to get down. When I came into the kitchen, she knew she was in trouble with daddy, so she jumped down onto the kitchen counters. They are slippery, so I am glad she did not fall.

footballtim, Aug 17, 2012
Ask a Question