Excited to be here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kate, May 4, 2016.

1. Kate

Kate New Member

Hey everyone, I'm the proud owner of three beautiful, sweet cats. I also co-founded an online cat shop, familycatshop.com. Basically, my life is cats. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and learning more about cat care.

Kate, May 4, 2016
  2. Kate

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

Becky, May 5, 2016
  3. Kate

GabbyTheTabby Member

Kate! Welcome! I just got here too, but I really enjoy it, and I'm sure you will too!

GabbyTheTabby, May 5, 2016
  4. Kate

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is great to have you here with us. Thank you for sharing your site with us. I am going to go check it out as soon as I am done on here.
    It is always great to have more cat lovers here! Would love to see some pictures of your kitties if you would like to share them with us!

Susan Brown, May 16, 2016
  5. Kate

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there Kate! How amazing that you are living your dream! Your life dream, nonetheless. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us :) We are always trying to help others with their questions regarding to cat care and such :)

Trellum, May 22, 2016
Ask a Question