Favorite cat movies

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, May 17, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Or movies with star cats even. I really liked Sassy in Homeward Bound and Puss in Boots in the Shrek movies was hilarious.

Jessi, May 17, 2012
  2. Jessi

Mystique Well-Known Member

I enjoyed Cats and Dogs and Puss in Boots was great - that cat definitely has an attitude!

Mystique, May 21, 2012
  3. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

I've yet to see Puss&Boots but it has a high rating at imbd and so I've been intending to get it out at the dvd store.

My favorite movies staring cats include the Aristocrats (a cartoon but still a classic), the Adventures of Milo & Otis, Homeward Bound (I loved Sassy too) and the Lion King (ok they are big cats but they still count).

Pictured is my all time favorite cat character, Marie from the Aristocats:

imagesCA7OE8BL.jpg

tajnz, Jun 4, 2012
  4. Jessi

Ja'cobeC Member

My favorite cat movie is Garfield and cats & dogs. I could watch them movies all day long, plus my pets love it lol.

Ja'cobeC, Jun 4, 2012
  5. Jessi

Anna T Active Member

Wasn't there an old Disney movie about a cat in a space ship or something like that? Seems like I vaguely remember that. I wish I could recall the name, but it was a pretty funny movie.

Anna T, Jun 5, 2012
  6. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Puss N Boots is my favorite cat movie as well. There aren't that many cat movies to choose from, now that I think about it. I did see a Japanese movie about a cat that ran his own ramen shop. I wish I could remember the name of it, it was pretty cute.

ACSAPA, Aug 23, 2012
  7. Jessi

footballtim Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember a movie called, "The Three Lives of Tomasina"? It has been so long since I have seen it, and I really do not even remember what the movie was about, but I remember that as a kid, I loved the movie.

footballtim, Aug 24, 2012
  8. Jessi

supergirl Member

This is also my favourite. Though I was going to mention Homeward Bound as well!

I'm not a huge fan of the voice overs though and do prefer to the animated versions.

supergirl, Aug 24, 2012
  9. Jessi

footballtim Well-Known Member

What is that movie that had the voice of Judy Garland as one of the cats? I saw it with my parents when I was a kid, but I just cannot remember the name. I think the name of the movie was the same name as the cat that Judy Garland was the voice of.

footballtim, Aug 24, 2012
  10. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Was it Gay Purr-ee?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/movies/Gay-Purr-ee/

[​IMG]

Jessi, Aug 27, 2012
  11. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

My favorite cat movie is Aristocats. It's got cute, chubby little kitties and tons of fun music. I first watched it with my little sister and we always put it on on rainy days. I haven't seen Puss in Boots yet, but probably will soon. I'm going to Universal Studios in a few days and will be going on the Shrek ride! So excited!

steph84, Aug 27, 2012
Ask a Question