Great Forum and Community!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bloomsie, May 17, 2015.

1. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Active Member

Hi there!

I just wanted to say thank you for creating CatHow for users who are in need of information in how to care, train, and understand their cat. Although I've been a cat owner for most of my life, I've learned so many new perspectives of owning a cat that I truly am thankful. The community that comes with this forum is also truly admirable and highly intelligible as well, which makes for great learning and teaching experiences. Definitely a great forum!

(Also, can I make mention of how creepy the date of his post is exactly two years later from the latest post on Feedback & Suggestions? :D)

Bloomsie, May 17, 2015
    Ian likes this.
  2. Bloomsie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi Bloomsie :) Glad you are liking our community, I'm sure the forum owner and admin will appreciate your words a lot. As a fellow community member I do ;) I actually hope more and more people join, so if you know anyone who might also like the way this community is set, then please feel fee to let them know we are here :)

Trellum, May 20, 2015
  3. Bloomsie

Becky Well-Known Member

Becky, May 23, 2015
Ask a Question