Hello cat lovers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Norjak71, May 2, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 New Member

Hey all:

Newbie on the block here so let me introduce myself and why I'm here. I'm one of those people that sadly spends time on you-tube frequenting cat videos so I figure I'll enjoy talking about them here. I have two myself, short-hair, domestic cats. My favorite breed that I desperately want one day is the Scottish Fold, I love their ears. I can't wait to get to know everyone and bounce ideas/thoughts off of the group. Talk to you all soon!

Norjak71, May 2, 2016
  2. Norjak71

kdb890 Member

Welcome to the site :) There's not a particular breed I like, but I prefer tabbies honestly. I'm also one of those people who frequents cat videos on youtube, so we're in the same boat there. Haha. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. It's a bit inactive at the moment, but as more people join it should be a pretty awesome cat forum.

kdb890, May 2, 2016
  3. Norjak71

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to forum. I have two cats also. There are a lot of great topics on here and a great bunch of cat lovers. I look forward to seeingyou around the forum.

Susan Brown, May 2, 2016
  4. Norjak71

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! :)

Becky, May 3, 2016
Ask a Question