Hello my fellow kitty Americans!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by martyJo, Jun 16, 2016.

1. martyJo

martyJo New Member

Hi from Oklahoma. Yes, contrary to rumors, we do have cats here in Oklahoma. There are big city cats who live in OKC and Tulsa, and then we have our regular down-home kitties who live quite humbly in the sticks.

My own cat is a huge gray and white mixed breed. We had his mommy, who was a calico. She is no longer with us. (sigh) Sadly, Gray's (that's what we've always called him) siblings died soon after birth. Gray was the slowest of all the kittens, but he has been the most lovable, loyal and steadfast feline companion we could ever want. He loves his belly to be rubbed, does not like dry cat food. He's quite spoiled, but we love him anyway.

martyJo, Jun 16, 2016
  2. martyJo

Anne Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I just wrote of my healing after losing my Twinkle. I am happy you still have at least one with you if I understand correctly. My Twinkle would roll over to let me rub his stomach. I would love to see a picture of your cat.

Anne, Jun 16, 2016
  3. martyJo

casey84 Active Member

Hey there and welcome! I have some Air Force friends stationed in OK at the moment! I think it's in Enid OK!

We're glad to have you here with us - I too would love to see some pictures of your cat! I have to upload some pictures of my cat too!

casey84, Jun 16, 2016
  4. martyJo

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Becky, Jun 18, 2016
  5. martyJo

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hello from Canada and welcome to the forum. It is always great to see new cat lovers joining the group.
    Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Susan Brown, Jul 8, 2016
Ask a Question