Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Harvey Bevitz, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Harvey Bevitz

Harvey Bevitz New Member

Hi everyone!

My name is Harvey Bevitz, and I am the proud companion (they would be mortified to be called pets) of 18 cats. I also wrote a book about them and how they changed my life - Cat Tales: A Spiritual Journey. I am a proud cat lover and enthusiast, and I hope to meet fellow cat lovers here!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    Harvey Bevitz, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Harvey Bevitz

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Harvey! :)

Your previous post was removed for being self-promotion and advertising, but if you are here to participate then you are very welcome.

Becky, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Harvey Bevitz

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi Harvey and welcome to the group. Congrats on your book! Wow you have quite the fur family there.
    That is awesome! Cats are great! I just can't imagine my life without them. Look forward to seeing you
    around the forum.

Susan Brown, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Harvey Bevitz

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi Harvey! Welcome to the forum, it's a real pleasure to meet you (I don't say that everyday!). I had never met someone who admitted their lives had been completely changed by their loving companions (cats). I only have noe, but would love to get at least another one :)

Trellum, Dec 17, 2015
Ask a Question