Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleFrog, Nov 18, 2016.

1. LittleFrog

LittleFrog New Member

Hi there! I adopted a six month old kitten last week after being without a cat for 3 years after my last cat passed away at the age of 17. His name is Tybalt, and I already can't imagine life without him! Here he is. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LittleFrog, Nov 18, 2016
    Ian likes this.
  2. LittleFrog

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw he's so handsome! Great name too, given that Tybalt is the Prince of Cats :)

Great to have you here!

Becky, Nov 19, 2016
  3. LittleFrog

LittleFrog New Member

Thank you! And yeah, lol, I get that a lot about Shakespeare when people hear his name, although technically, I didn't name him for the character in Shakespeare, I named him after a character in Seanan McGuire's October Daye series. But, that character is Tybalt who is King of the cats and took his name from the Shakespeare character, and is a huge Shakespeare fan, so it still counts, lol. If you enjoy urban fantasy at ALL, I can't recommend her books enough, they're AMAZING!!!! She's a huge Shakespeare fan, and all of the books are named from a line in his plays, and Tybalt is seriously the BEST character in her books, I just adore him. :)

LittleFrog, Nov 21, 2016
    Becky likes this.
Ask a Question