Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by casey84, May 22, 2016.

1. casey84

casey84 Active Member

Hi All!

I'm Amelia, but my cat's name is Casey, hence the username!

I've had a cat as a pet for the majority of my adult life. Casey was a shelter rescue - sadly he was abandoned in a dumpster - but I'm glad we were able to give him a great home!

Definitely a big cat lover here - so I'm glad to be here as a part of the forum to hopefully share and learn from you all!

casey84, May 22, 2016
  2. casey84

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Becky, May 23, 2016
  3. casey84

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hello, Amelia! Welcome to the forum, I'd really love to see a picture of your Casey! I'm sure the other cat lovers from this forum would love to see it too. Don't feel shy and introduce Casey to us.

Trellum, May 29, 2016
  4. casey84

casey84 Active Member

I'll get some uploaded and share them! I just have to download them off my phone! :)

casey84, Jun 16, 2016
  5. casey84

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you found Casey and was able to give him the loving home that he deserved. I will never understand people who can just throw animals away and think nothing of it. It must be terrible to be so heartless and uncaring. Our youngest cat we took in when a neighbor threw him out because she just didn't want him anymore.

Susan Brown, Aug 16, 2016
Ask a Question