Scared Kitty

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HappyRocinante, Jun 18, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

What are your cats afraid of most of the time? One of my cats Mouth is not really afraid of anything but he is very nervous around people he doesn't normally come into contact with. Ninja, the big fraidy cat, is jumpy around anything and everything. A new item on the floor will have him creeping around it waiting for it to strike. Mouth generally walks right up to it and just gives it a good sniff.

HappyRocinante, Jun 18, 2012
  2. HappyRocinante

Jessi Well-Known Member

I think the vacuum cleaner is the only thing that would really make one of them want to move, but even that isn't that scary any more, I don't think. Bringing in new objects sometimes makes them nervous for a bit until they figure out what it is. They don't care about anything like thunder or big noises usually, though.

Jessi, Jun 18, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

Mystique Well-Known Member

Vacuum cleaner - definitely. However, Azzario has the tendency to get close to it when it's on and then, when I shift it towards him, he runs away. Other than that, nothing much that they are scared of. I thought they would be scared during the South-Easterly wind and the thunderstorm, but they are always relaxed - almost as if they are enjoying it.

Mystique, Jun 19, 2012
Ask a Question