The Nine Lives of Shaidu the Warrior Cat ebook

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kay Dougall, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

The first book in my YA fantasy-adventure trilogy is now available in ebook at Amazon.com for $2.99. The Nine Lives of Shaidu the Warrior Cat takes the reader on an unforgettable journey with a brash young warrior, turned into a black cat by a sorcerer's spell, as he races against time to find the beautiful Willow magus who can return him to his human form.

A dangerous love triangle, an unsolved mystery, and a touch of time travel create an alchemical elixir to captivate the imaginations of all fantasy-adventure lovers. Visit Shaidu and his friends today at morgandetyens.com. I had to redo the cover design so many times I thought I would never see this project finished. Whew, and Ya-hoo! Hope you enjoy reading it!
    Capture.PNG

Kay Dougall, Sep 6, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  2. Kay Dougall

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thank you, it sounds lovely. I love this kind of stories :) I will make sure to check it out when I have enough time off :) But seriously, it sounds like the kind of stories that I like to read, who knows, maybe one day you might be selling the rights for a movie ;) From here it sounds like it would make a good movie :)

Trellum, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Kay Dougall

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I will be sure to check it out!
    Sounds great! Good luck with your sales. I hope your book does well!

Susan Brown, Sep 9, 2015
Ask a Question