Yahoo, my new kid's book is published!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kay Dougall, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Hi cat lovers,
    Finally, after 12 years of work, with lots of help from several cats, my new children's book is finally on the market. If you have kids age 8-12 in your life who love short stories, poetry, goofy cartoons and illustrations featuring cats (and dogs) check out The Dreaming Hour by Morgan Detyens (I write fiction under that pen name). It's available on Amazon.com.

I never would have been able to write a book if I had not been inspired by my furkids! Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think.

Photoshop cover_9.61copy.jpg

Kay Dougall, Mar 4, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Kay Dougall

Trellum Well-Known Member

Sounds like a really good book to have around when the nieces come home to visit :) I love short stories, almost as much as my nieces do. I'm sure they'd love me to read this for them. We love cats and dogs very much!

Trellum, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Hi Trellum,
    Thanks for the reply. If you have nieces visiting, they might be interested in visiting my website. It's very kid-friendly. I have some free bookmark craft projects they can copy and make with some of my illustrations on them. Also some goofy cartoons of cats and a big silly dog inspired by the furkids I live with. I use a pen name when I write fiction so check out morgandetyens.com.

Kay Dougall, Mar 6, 2015
Ask a Question